Fruit

FRUIT AND VEGETABLES

Able to outlive any man who plants it, the coconut palm's ability to provide an abundance of essential nutrients has earned it the titles "The jewel of the tropics" and "The king of trees". Every component of the coconut, from the shell and fibers to the natural extracts, enjoys easy market acceptance, thus contributing to increasing the value of this crop.

A few years ago, although easily found in tropical countries such as Brazil, India and throughout Southeast Asia, coconut water was little known in the West, where there were no packaged coconut water brands. Now, this fresh, refreshing and nutrient-packed water is growing into a global industry.

Based on its compound elements, coconut water is the second purest drinking liquid after water. Coconut has natural moisturizing qualities and nutritional benefits. It has zero fat content, low cholesterol and calories and is particularly rich in electrolytes such as calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium. All these components are important for human health, especially by helping to control blood volume, absorb nutrients and promote normal growth.

DETAILS ON PRODUCTION CAPACITY, SEASONALITY AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:

We produce 700 tons a year.

We have 230 hectares of coconut and currently our coconut production capacity is 64.02% and the other 35.98% is still maturing.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES AND CERTIFICATIONS

NCM 0200.98.92
By UNIQUE FAZENDAS BRASIL AGRICULTURA LTDA.

  • 100% Brazilian Product
Contact Us

LOCATION

Maps

UNIQUE FAZENDAS BRASIL AGRICULTURA LTDA. UNIQUE FAZENDAS
City: Trairi
State: Ceará
Brazil